Questions

So, I'm going to write 5 questions about one of my posts here. If you want to, you could try answering. If not, well, it's OK.


1. Where was the place I wrote about in my blog?

A. The Louvre Museum

B. Disneyland
C. Bamboo Forrest
D. Traffic Park
E. Your Lovely Little Heart


2. When did I go to that place?

A. 7th Grade
B. 8th Grade
C. 9th Grade
D. 10th Grade
E. Never went there


3. Why did I go to that place?

A. Because it was cool
B. Because I was an illegal immigrant
C. Because I was playing hide and seek
D. Because I went on an expedition with my school
E. Never went there


4. What division did I join?
A. Logistic
B. Bamboo Gathering
C. Publication
D. Documentation
E. Never went there


5. What was one of the things I liked about the place?

A. It was messy
B. There was nothing to see
C. The air was clear
D. I could run around freely
E. There was you

----------------------------------------------

Easy, right?
Here are the answers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. C
2. B
3. D
4. D
5. C

-----------------------------------------------

So, that's all for this post.
Hope you have fun answering them.
See you in my next post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

My Unforgetable Experience

Moral Values of Some stories